It was amazing. She is SO happy, thank you so much! - Jim
Our marriage proposal planning process
focuses on three major areas: design, organization and coordination. Using this approach, we’re able to incorporate the unique elements of your history together with the logistical aspects involved with pulling off such an important surprise!
Step One: Initial Consultation
We meet with you in person or via phone to discuss your future wife, her personality, your love story and what type of marriage proposal you have in mind. Through the information we learn in this meeting, we’ll design an outstanding proposal concept, personalized just for you!
Step Two: Marriage Proposal Concept Selection
Based on the details we learned in your first consultation, we’ll present you with a completely custom concept for your marriage proposal. Together we’ll refine the final details it until it’s perfect. We’ll get planning immediately!
Step Three: Vendor Match & Planning
Now that we have your marriage proposal idea, it’s time to recruit a dream team of vendors. We collaborate to find the perfect backdrop, award winning musicians, flowers from around the world, luxury transportation, travel arrangements… and of course the ring! Nothing is left to chance.
Step Four: The Marriage Proposal
Sit back and relax. Our experienced team is behind the scenes making sure that every last detail is considered and the entire proposal runs like clockwork. The only thing you have to worry about is what comes after “Will You Marry Me?
Why Choose Brilliant
See what our clients have to say
- Expert Opinion
- We know what will knock a girl's stilettos off which means that your proposal will be both memorable and meaningful.
- Peace of Mind
- You'll be able to relax knowing that every last detail has been considered.
- Reduce stress
- We guide you through the entire process which means your proposal planning will be fun, exciting and stress-free.
- Save money
- Our industry contacts, negotiating clout and experience mean that you'll always get the best prices.
- We work with the top vendors in New York City which means you have access to the "best of the best."