Day of Wedding Coordination
Our “Month-Of through Day-Of” Coordination Package lets you relax and enjoy the lead-up to your wedding. Turn the details over to us and rest easy knowing that every last box has been checked. On the day of your wedding, our experienced team will be there to ensure everything runs smoothly.
BEFORE YOUR WEDDING DAY
- - In-depth consultation 4-6 weeks before your wedding day
- - Creation of a comprehensive timeline from the start of your wedding day until the last guest leaves
- - Triple confirmation of vendors so nothing is left to chance: 1 month, 1 week & 1 day before
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- - Comprehensive Day-Of coordination with Senior Planner and Assistant
- - Act as command central for the entire day
- - Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late
- - Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- - Set up of special event decor items including favors, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- - Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- - Corrall family and bridal party for formal photographs to maximize photographer time
- - Work with the venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- - Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- - Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
- - Access to the Brilliant Event Planning emergency kit solve any unexpected problems
- - Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- - Ensure gifts and envelopes are turned in to your trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- - Your Planners on-site for 8 hours (additional time available upon request)
Partial List of Venues we Have Worked With
The Arsenal Building, Ashford Estate, Astra, Baltusrol Golf Club, Battery Gardens, Blue Hill at Stone Barns, The Bowery Hotel, Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, Brooklyn Museum, Bryant Park Grill, Colony Club, Dumbo Loft, Eventi Hotel, The Glasshouses, Giorgio’s at Fox Hill, Gramercy Park Hotel, The Green Building, The Harold Pratt House, HousingWorks Bookstore SoHo, The Hudson Hotel, Hudson Theater at Millennium Broadway Hotel, Laurita Winery, Le Parker Meridien, Liberty Warehouse, Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, Lyndhurst, Mandarin Oriental, Manhattan Penthouse, Marina del Rey, Mondrian SoHo, The Montauk Club, New York Academy of Medicine, New York Botanical Gardens, The New York Palace Hotel, The Park Savoy, Pearl River Hilton, Perona Farms, Picnic House at Prospect Park, Pleasantdale Chateau, Prince George Ballroom, Ramscale, Ritz Carlton, River Cafe, Skylight One Hanson, Stage 6 at Steiner Studios, Stone House at Sterling Ridge, The Surrey Hotel, Tribeca Rooftop, Tribeca 360, Trump SoHo, Winvian, 60 Thompson Hotel, 91 – An Event Space, 620 Loft & Garden, 632 on Hudson ...and many more!
For more information and to check availability, please contact email@example.com or call us at 917.974.4729.
Why Choose Brilliant
- Reduce Stress
- We manage your entire event which means that you, your friends and your family can enjoy.
- Peace of Mind
- With our experienced coordinators running your day, you'll know that every last detail that you have dreamed about will be attended to.
- Save time
- Instead of spending precious time on your wedding day fixing problems, we serve as a buffer between you and any issues, allowing you to be the guest of honor.
- Just in case
- We're here to help with any last minute needs and offer our expert advice to help make sure your day runs like clockwork.